Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Battery Replacement
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Alternator Repair
- Engine Repair
- Oil Changes
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Suspension Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- Transmission Repair
- Tune Up
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
- Muffler Repair
- Headlight Restoration
- Air Conditioning Repair
Fluid Inspection in Montgomery, AL
Fluids such as engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power steering fluid are necessary to check and alter on a regular basis. Gipson's Tire Pros is your source for quick inexpensive oil changes, and automotive lubrication and quality auto repair services in Montgomery, AL.
What they do: Fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze/coolant and power steering fluid keep vital parts of your automobile lubed and operating as intended. Engine oil is essential for the general oiling of your engine and components, and must be checked and changed consistently. Transmission fluid maintains your transmission operating smoothly and free from sliding. Brake fluid assists the braking system by transferring pressure in to pressure. Antifreeze and coolant assistance keep your engine from overheating because of burning, and the lines from freezing in lower temperatures. Ultimately, power steering fluid aids in the power steering function of your auto. Power steering fluid aids in the power steering feature of your car.
Montgomery, AL Automotive Fluids
Why service is essential: In order to work effectively, fluids have to be maintained complete and clean from fragments. Each of your fluids should be examined and changed at normal periods to keep them from burning, depleting, or from collecting particles. Knowing ways to inspect your fluids is essential, however executing correct routine maintenance and fluid changes can expand the life of your vehicle.
If you notice your automobile seeping fluids, below are a few means to identify exactly what those cracks might be:
- Radiator Fluid is brilliant green and extremely slippery. It must be checked and concluded frequently
- Antifreeze, or coolant, may be pink or green and is unsafe to your animals. Eating this fluid creates a major health risk to animals. Antifreeze must be inspected and rounded off with every oil change
- Brake Fluid is a light yellow and can change to a foggy brownish color when mixed with water. You need to have this fluid changed every other year to make sure brake protection
- Power steering Fluid has a yellow tint, it may be examined and complemented periodically with oil changes.
- Automatic Transmission fluid has a deep red color. It has a sharp odor and is thick in texture and should be changed approximately every 30,000 miles. A lack of transmission fluid could create a transmission to stick or slip
- Windshield Washer fluid can be any sort of range of color schemes from brilliant turquoise, orange, pink or yellow. It has the consistency of water and may smell somewhat sweet. It ought to be complemented routinely
- Motor Oil may be bright or dark brownish relying on just how often you transform it. Often changed motor oil will be light brown, while old motor oil will be a darker tone. You need to have your motor oil changed every 3000-5000 miles
- Gasoline has a brownish-yellow tone, however you could acknowledge its incredibly unique odor. It is strongly flammable, so avoid any kind of open flames: lighters, matches, cigarettes, etc.
Bring your car in to make sure your vehicle's fluids are:
- Filled to the suitable level
- Clean and beyond debris
- Free of cracks
- Flushed and changed as needed
Gipson's Tire Pros delivers Auto Fluid Montgomery, AL
Remember to set your regular upkeep on oil changes and coolant flushes with us to maintain your car at its top performance. Call Gipson's Tire Pros today to schedule your next fluid inspection and auto repair in Montgomery, AL service. Gipson's Tire Pros is thrilled to be your number one auto repair center and provider of tires in Montgomery, AL.